Sunday, June 18, 2017

Top performers - what do they do?

Facebook is a great thing - you look into your newsfeed, you scroll through, and sometimes, amongst other less interesting stuff - there is that post that catches your eye.
And you click on the link, that leads you to an article, and the article cites a book, and you click on the book link, and it leads you to Amazon and there are those suggestions about other books and you get totally lost (in a good way) in what your mind is searching for...

Today it started with an article from Outside Online by By Brad Stulberg and Steve Magness, published on june 5th 2017:
"Science of Performance
Four Things Top Performers Do Every Day
The best performers in the world share a few key habits, and a new book helps you implement them."

Alright.
I read through it.
Interesting!
Most of its content is taken from a book by Brad Stulberg:

What mostly appealed to me, was that some of our greatest achievers and thinkers, chose their warderobe very simple, and often wore the same outfit, in just slight variations.
Me, I am a little bit like that.
I do love to wear what I feel for that very day.
But it's more about that one pant I have in two different colors (THE pant, and then the second one) - and on certain occasions I chose pant nr.2 over THE pant.
Performing labrador-assisted outdoor youga bridge i THE PANTS.
And I am already thinking about buying those pants in a third color - for more "formal" occasions.
I also bought the same training singlet in three different colors, after I found out that it is just perfect. Now that it's summer - I realize it's too hot for THE PANT - and I spend a lot of energy on chosing what to wear. Although it may soon evolve to "the shorts" - who knows?
I also bought the grey version of my favorite training hoodie (pictured below) and since it was on sale, and since it is a perfect hoody, I bought one more.
Wearing "THE PANTS" and favorite hoodie.
I really cannot claim to have a very cool or fashionable style - but I certainly love what I wear and the pants keep the guesswork out of choosing what to wear.
Also, I have the go-to lunch: spagetti with mackerel fillets in tomato sauce - accompanied by grated carrots in orange juice. Yep - cheap, and tasty and simple and healthy food.
What more is there think about?
Sure I might get bored - but I can just pick other food to eat then.
No problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment