And finally, the day has come!
My inflatable SUP board arrived today.
Not even in the mail, but bought in a store, by favoritegymbuddy.
He bought it for me when it was on special offer on monday (he'll get the money back of course), and delivered it when he passed by my place today .
Totally great.
It's the Aqua Marina Fusion iSUP.
I chose this one becauses I really want to take Lukas with me on the board, and Lukas weighs 40kg, and together with my 60kg I needed a bigger and more stable board.
The Fusion should handle 140kg.
The board measures 330cm x 75cm and Lukas looks like a puppy on it!
well at least there is enough space for him on the board.
I really hope he will like it also when it's on the water...
The Fusion is also thicker then some of the other boards from Aqua Marina, it's 15cm in thickness. I hope that will also contribute to better stability when Lukas is with me.
The black foam-like material on the top of the board covers a great part of the board, that's something I like about it. Also here, I was thinking about Lukas who will need some space to place his paws.
Towards the nose of the board there are four D-rings where an elastic cord is attached so you put some luggage beneath it.
We'll see about that later.
I am really excited.
I think if the weather is fine tomorrow, I will actually try it on the water!
No comments:
Post a Comment